Friday, September 30, 2011

Globaloria So Far

 Globaloria has been fun so far. Although, I haven't likeed doing the minigame template stuff. We as 8th graders done it our 7th grade year and we should use that time to start working on our game since it was hard to finish our games last year, but i have still had much fun already.  I just haven't liked making blogs but it is a must so I type my blogs without complaining. I have forgot to do a day or two on my learning log but I have went and fixed those days. I have to fix my blogs but i plan to fix them later tonight. I have enjoyed being partnered with one of my best friends, alyson Christian. Me and her are going to try to make a great game and have fun with it, instead of being uptight about our game.  We are going to try our best. It is hopefully going to be a wonderful year. http://www.myglife.org/usa/srms/index.php/User:Babygurl


No comments:

Post a Comment